Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Fall Leaves - Frantic Stamper

Good morning!  It's another summery morning here in Iowa but I'm thinking of fall!  It doesn't hurt that the Frantic Stamper August Release is so packed with awesome fall fun!  In case you can't tell, I've been having tons of fun with these new products and have made a few too many cards with them (as if that's possible).


I started by cutting Reverse Cut Leaves Die (FRA-DIE-10277) from a white card panel to show the brown wood grain paper behind.  Next, I created a frame with more white paper and layered it on top of the leaf panel.  Next, I cut three orange Elegant Thankful Dies (FRA-DIE-10279) and layered them for some extra dimension and added it to my card front.  Here's another look: 


Thanks so much for checking out my card and I can't wait to share more of what I created with this awesome August release from Frantic Stamper.  See you soon!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!