Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Bridal Couple - Frantic Stamper

December is SO close that I can smell the candy canes!  Are you ready for it?  I'm getting there and have been crazy busy with Christmas card making so, it's nice to share a non-Christmas card with you guys today.  I hope you have enjoyed seeing the Frantic Stamper November Love and Music release products!  I had so much fun with the products and really love some of the cards I've made.  I can see making more and more cards with them and the Bridal Couple Card Builder Die is one I will use again and again!


I just love the clean and modern look of this die.  I started by cutting the white layer that ties everything together...dress and tux.  Next, I cut my groom a stone colored suit with black buttons and a pink bow to coordinate with the bride's belt.  I layered my completed couple on a coordinating patterned card base and I love how simple and elegant it is.  Wedding, anniversaries, prom, homecoming....so many occasions that I can see the Bridal Couple Card Builder Die being used for.  Here's a closer look:

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope you are having a wonderful week.  See you later!

1 comment:

  1. Chrissy this is really wonderful! The cuts, the colors, and that fantastic design paper that ties it all together perfectly!
    =]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!