Thursday, May 3, 2018

CAS(E) this Sketch #270

Hi, you guys!  Sorry I'm late to the party today.  This week has been sort of nuts and I haven't had a chance to post or even schedule posts.  Ah!  I didn't want to forget to share my CAS(E) this Sketch challenge card with you though.  It's a fun new take on our original CTS #167.  ;)


I created this card with a fun pre-made card base, some strips of black card stock, and an adorable chick set from My Favorite Things called BB Birthday Chicks.  I just colored some chicks, cut some strips, embossed a sentiment and added it all to my card front with some fun enamel and glitter stars.  Pretty simple!  Here's a closer peek:



I hope you have a great day and join us over at CAS(E) this Sketch!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for commenting! I cherish each and every comment on my blog!